5909 W. US Highway 10, Ludington, MI 49431 ~ (231) 843-4800 ~ Email us anytime: email@example.com
Welcome to Lakeshore Whole Health!
We are a whole health nutritional clinic located in beautiful Ludington, Michigan. Our specialty is Nutrition Response Testing (a specific form of Applied Kinesiology.) Your experience with us will include a friendly office environment, eagerness to serve you through correct product guidance, fielding of your questions, and an overall Whole Health approach to educating you through our unique NRT process. We also offer select grocery items catering to the sugar-free, wheat-free (celiac-friendly) lifestyle. Exclusive brands we carry include Organo Gold organic coffees and teas, Navitas Naturals super-nutrients, Ultimate Superfoods, HVS Laboratories Homeopathics, Standard Process organic whole food nutritional supplements, MediHerb Innovative Herbal Solutions, and doTerra CPTG Essential Oils.
Our mission at Lakeshore Whole Health is to provide a safe-haven of whole health education and nutrition-based deep cell healing to improve the quality and longevity of the lives of people in our community and beyond.
What We Do
We use a very unique process called Nutrition Response Testing(tm) (NRT) to tap into the neurological system of the body and determine where, what and why there are deficiencies (aka: health issues) in the body. This form of applied kinesiology provides feedback on the functional status of the body. "NRT" is a non-invasive system of analyzing the body to determine the underlying causes of ill or non-optimal health. We then remove any obstacle or interference through nutrition and this automatically enables your body to heal itself!
What Makes Us Different
- Our knowledge of biochemistry and physiology.
- Our understanding of physiological pathways and how they affect our patient's overall health.
- Our ability to support and mentor our patients and their families in their quest for long-term health.
- Our willingness to educate ourselves past the pharmaceutical model and practice true prevention.
- Our knowledge and understanding of those foundational issues and their root causes that effect our health.
- Our openness to working hand-in-hand with your primary care physician, should they be open to a whole health approach.
- Our commitment to not be satisfied with a single protocol and our willingness to change the paradigm of the overall health needs of our patients and our community.
Our clinically proven system may be quite different from any other healing practice that you have experienced. We offer you a friendly, safe environment, and a knowledgeable staff able and willing to help you at any time. Further explore this website to learn more, and please call or email us with any questions. We look forward to serving you!
Quotes from some smart, innovative, historical famous people:
"Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food." ~Hippocrates